Contact just uv
Scientific studies have found people who spend a lot of time in the sun tend to have more cataracts. Some eye cancers, called ocular melanomas, may also be catalyzed by ultraviolet light exposure. So, contact lenses that protect against UV may help; but you need more.
Class 2 is better than not having any UV protection. However, I think it's important to use the Class 1 materials whenever possible.
Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation’s purifier units contain one or more germicidal ultraviolet lamps. The Ster-L-Ray ® germicidal lamps produced by Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation are short wave low pressure mercury vapor tubes that produce ultraviolet wavelengths that are lethal to microorganisms. Approximately 95% of the ultraviolet energy emitted is at the mercury resonance line of 254 nanometers. This wavelength is in the region of maximum germicidal effectiveness and is highly lethal to virus, bacteria and mold spores. Therefore, the water or air that passes through the chamber is exposed to the germicidal uv light and the genetic material of the microorganism is deactivated, which preventing them from reproduction and rendering them harmless.
- Al Corley Square Rooms
- Nancy Priddy Youve Come This Way Before
- Meanstreak Played It Right
- Tempo Roomside Streetside
- King Pins I Wont Have It Two Hearts
- The Lounge Lizards The Lounge Lizards
- Jackie Mittoo Actions Mission Impossible Giddy Up
- Slade Slade Alive Vol Two
- Jean And The Statesides Mama Didnt Lie
- Funkees Dancing In The Nude
- Chain Reaction Indebted To You
- Olympics Do The Bounce
- Canarios Liberate
- The Exciters There They Go
- Sex Pistols Silly Thing
- Audio Leter Audio Leter Live
- Various The New Wave In Jazz
- Flirt Dont Push Me Degenerator
- Aerosmith Night In The Ruts
- Brenda Holloway Just Look What Youve Done