The brecker brothers heavy metal be bop
Here you can find more about the best web sites that offer free and paid solo transcriptions.
If you are looking for a specific solo that you can’t find here or in these other sites,please DO NOT ask me if I know where you can find it,because I obviously don’t.
After a hiatus of nearly a decade, the Brothers reunited in 1992 for the GRP album Return of the Brecker Brothers , which earned three Grammy nominations. After a world tour, they returned to the studio in 1994 to record Out of the Loop , which won two Grammys – for “Best Contemporary Jazz Performance”, and “Best Instrumental Composition” for Michael’s “ African Skies .” On tour once more, they became the first international contemporary jazz group to perform In mainland China – including sold out shows in Beijing and Shanghai. In 1996, the Brothers turned again to their solo pursuits, each recording a new album in the process. Michael’s Tales From the Hudson won two Grammys (bringing his total to seven) for “Best Jazz lnstrumental Performance” and “Best Jazz Instrumental Solo” in 1997. Randy’s Into the Sun , released in 1997, won the Grammy for “Best Contemporary Jazz Performance” in 1998.
- The Mothers Freak Out
- Top Of The Poppers Top Of The Pops Vol 74
- Stranglers IV
- Tuomari Nurmio Lasten Mehuhetki
- The 101ers Keys To Your Heart
- Bobby Hill Tell Me You Love Me
- Shocking Blue Attila
- The Flippers Tilt
- Sharons Turn On Coloured Lights
- George Carlin A Place For My Stuff
- Woody Shaw Song Of Songs
- Lakeside Lakeside
- Stelvio Cipriani A Wide Range Of Colours
- Sharon Prabhakar Shabash Sharon
- Baby Washington Let Love Go By My Time To Cry
- Duane Co Hard Core On The One
- Ali Baba Band Abdullahs Wedding
- Baba Brooks Dotty And Bonny Guns Fever Dont Do It
- Cream The Story Of Cream
- Mae West Hard To Handle You Gotta Taste All The Fruit